Quarter 3 of the 2015 Team Championship ended on 17 September, making way for the fourth and final quarter of the Championship. The Champion Team will be known only after this final quarter and medal winners will be known on 3 December!
Meanwhile, here are the teams on the podium of each division at the end of Quarter 3:
EXTRACT FROM GENERAL RANKING PER DIVISION
|DIVISION 1||DIVISION 2||DIVISION 3||DIVISION 4|
|1 – Rock Attitude
2 – Normale
3 – Les six compagnons
|1 – GAP GREECE
2 – Elladitsa
3- Lacanaille de Lacanau
|1 – Tardive
2 – Just to enjoy from Asia
3 – Pourquoi pas
|1 – Team St-Sever
2 – Cote Ouest Atlantique
3 – Saint-Quentin quatro
The fourth and final quarter began on Friday 25 September. It will last until Thursday 3 December 2015 and will be made up of 10 rounds.
You still can:
– Create your team and take part in the 2015 Championship.
– Manage your team if you want to make changes.
– Join one of the 207 incomplete teams.
– Learn more about Quarter 4 detailed rules.
2015 TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP GENERAL PRINCIPLES
– The Championship is divided into 4 quarters (see schedule).
– Each quarter consists of 10 rounds which are themselves split into 5 tournaments of 20 deals.
– Teams are broken down into 4 divisions.
– At the end of each quarter, they are likely to go up or down.
– The team finishing first in Division 1 at the end of the year, i.e. at the end of Quarter 4, will become the 2015 Champion Team.
Enjoy the Championship!