The Biarritz International Bridge Festival was held from 19 to 25 February 2018. You missed it? We are here to keep you updated!
The main events of this 7-day festival were:
- “Patton Lavazza” with 31 participating teams! The event took place over 3 days including 2 days of qualifying sessions with 13 matches. The top 4 teams played final matches on the last day.So who is the winner?
- Philippe Molina – Paul Seguineau – Lionel Sebbane – David Harari
- Laurence Girard – Anne Rouanet Labé – Xavier Dupuis – Wilfried Libbrecht
- Hervé Pacault – Colette Riberol – Danièle Avon – Willem and Inez Van Eijck
- Aurèle Gallard – Léo Rombaut – Arthur Libbrecht – Hugo Rabourdin
The young players from the Kids and Youngsters Teams were in the spotlight with an impressive fourth place achieved. Congratulations!
- “Patton Funbridge des cadets” held in parallel with “Patton Lavazza”.
24 teams, i.e. 100 children, competed!
Flanders finished first. Val de Seine finished second and third.
Discover the pictures of the festival below and go to the festival website for more information.