If you are having trouble installing this new version, a help section is available at the end of this article.
The PC version of Funbridge will be upgraded on Thursday 11 May. From that date onwards, your software program will be automatically updated so you can enjoy the improvements and features that have been made and added to Funbridge over the last few months.
Once installed, just log in using your usual login details. Your current subscription and deals credit will remain the same.
|Discover the new PC version of Funbridge|
|Improved game modes and optimised features|
A new Team Championship
6 divisions, 15 deals every fortnight, teams of 4-6 players
Less constraining series tournaments
– Start in the “New” series and enter one of the 12 series available later
Tournaments sanctioned by the French, Swiss and Norwegian Bridge Federations
Find a player more easily
User-friendly instant messaging available anytime
|Your favorite game modes are still available|
Tournaments of the Day
Face the Elites
Exclusive Tournaments (Open)
Live broadcast of bridge matches
2017 World Bridge Championships held in Lyon
To chat with several players at the same time
We hope that you will like this new version as much as we do. Feel free to give us your opinion by filling in this contact form.
Automatic update does not work / I can’t install this new version
– Download the new software at this address: https://www.funbridge.com/en/update/windows_pc
– Then follow the installation instructions
– Once installed, click on the new icon on the desktop of your computer (see below) then log in with your usual identifiers (email address or pseudo + password).
(We recommend deleting the old “FB V2” orange icon)
I do not know my password
– Click on “I forgot my password” and an email will be sent to the address you have filled in.
I can’t find my tournaments anymore
Tournaments are now accessible via the 3 buttons on the main screen:
– The “Play a tournament” button allows you to play Tournaments of the Day, Series Tournaments, Team Championship and the Federation Tournaments.
– The “Practice” button gives you access to Practice Deals, Face the Elites, Commented Tournaments and Exclusive Tournaments (new name for Open Tournaments).
– The “Challenge a player” button allows you to challenge any player of Funbridge.
I can’t find my Series ranking anymore
– Series are now ranked from Series 1 (the strongest) to Series 11 (the weakest).
– The old series no longer exist. They were only understandable for French players as they were based on the French Bridge Federation ranking (but Funbridge welcomes players from around the world).
– You will quickly reach a level corresponding to the one you had on the old PC version.
To find out more about how series tournaments work, we invite you to read the relevant section of our FAQ: https://www.funbridge.com/en/help_faq/touch/series-tournaments#view-faq
– You can open the Funbridge menu by clicking on the 3 bars located at the top left of the software window.
– This menu allows you to access: your friends / your messages / your account / the shop / the settings (see next point).
Settings / options at the table
– By default, this new version pre-selects for you the color of the cards. You can disable this setting by going to the software settings (via the menu). Choose “Automatic”, “Manual” or “Never”.
– You can also choose your bidding and card play conventions from the settings.
Feel free to contact the Funbridge Support: https://www.funbridge.com/en/contact
The Funbridge Team.