Dear bridge friends,
In light of the current context, we would like to assure you that the whole Funbridge team is fully committed to maintaining optimum game-playing experience on our platform.
Located in France, our offices are now closed but we are fortunate to be able to maintain our activities by working from home, which allows us to protect our staff and let you indulge in your favourite hobby. Funbridge is and will remain operational 24/7.
Our teams are focused on doing their best to offer you optimum conditions to play despite the influx of new players. However, should you experience any problems to log in or play, we apologise in advance for the inconvenience caused.
We are still at your disposal to help you via our existing services:
- Our FAQ (also available directly in the app) in case you have questions about game modes or how Funbridge works
- Our contact form in case you encounter issues preventing you from playing
We are receiving many requests and many players are joining Funbridge in this challenging period. It is very heartening for us. We are happy to be able to provide you with a solution so that you can continue playing your favourite game in this context. Also, numerous game modes and features enable you to keep in touch with your friends and close relatives:
- Friends: easily spot who among your friends is online
- Chat system: create multiplayer conversation groups to chat together
- Exclusive tournaments: play with your friends in dedicated tournaments and share your opinion about the deals played
- Challenges: challenge each other in one-on-one tournaments
The whole Funbridge team remains fully committed and at your disposal to overcome this difficult period in the best possible conditions thanks to the wonderful game of bridge.
Take care of you and your family (but keep social distance ;-)). If Funbridge can brighten up your day during this complicated time, we would be more than pleased.
Long live bridge!