Quarter 1 of the 2016 Team Championship ended on 14 April. Here are the teams on the podium of each division at the end of Quarter 1:
Please note that the movements (i.e. promotion, relegation, secured place) across the divisions will take place at the very beginning of the next game.
EXTRACT FROM GENERAL RANKING PER DIVISION
|DIVISION 1||DIVISION 2||DIVISION 3||DIVISION 4|
|1 – Cidade Invicta|
2 – Les six compagnons
3 – Magics blaireaux
|1 – Valence|
2 – Les chevaliers de la carte ronde
3- Les journalistes
|1 – Les amis de Zweiffel|
2 – Sledge Hammers
3 – Gwenn ha du
|1 – Les amis de Grèce|
2 – Available players
3 – BridgeFanatics
The second quarter will start on Friday 22 April. It will last until Thursday 30 June 2016 and will be made up of 10 rounds (MP rankings).
You still can:
– Create your team and take part in the 2016 Championship.
– Manage your team if you want to make changes.
– Join one of the 271 incomplete teams.
– Learn more about Quarter 2 detailed rules.
2016 TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP GENERAL PRINCIPLES
– The Championship is divided into 4 quarters (see schedule).
– Each quarter consists of 10 rounds which are themselves split into 5 tournaments of 20 deals.
– Teams are broken down into 4 divisions.
– At the end of each quarter, they are likely to go up or down.
– The team finishing first in Division 1 at the end of the year, i.e. at the end of Quarter 4, will become the 2016 Champion Team.
Enjoy the Championship!